POWYS ENTERPRISE CO-OPERATIVE PROJECT
The Powys Enterprise Cooperative Project is funded through the Arwain programme administered by Powys County Council. The project seeks to promote and support cooperative working solutions and the development of enterprise and cooperative businesses within communities in Powys. This includes offering workshops and support through our various partners and the provision of flexible co-working office space and meeting facilities at our offices in the historic Pryce Jones building in Newtown.
Because of recent developments within the Robert Owen Community Banking partners, including the development of the new Welsh Government Mid Wales Regional Enterprise Hub delivered by Business In Focus, the Powys Enterprise Cooperative project is currently undergoing a review of all activities. We hope to be able to announce an exciting new programme of workshops, activities and support shortly. So do please keep an eye on this section of our website. We will also be updating this section with news about the new Mid Wales Regional Enterprise Hub.
In the meantime, we are still able to offer co-working desk, office and meeting spaces. So please feel free to call us on (01686) 626234 to make a booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the call back request form below.
You could find yourself gaining the following benefits by simply investing a mere £10 per day on a desk space in a unique historical building:
- You get super-fast fibre broadband, a desk, free teas and decent coffee, and a professional space to work from.
- A way of joining the co-working revolution.
- Just one day per week working from a more professional setting can really make a difference to your social well being and boost confidence in what you want to achieve.
- ROCBF has now created an exciting new co-working office space where you can come to work and relax!
- We also have a modern board room that you can book separately for meetings – really handy if you want to impress clients.
- We are right bang next to the mainline station with hourly trains to Aberystwyth and Birmingham.
- Another big benefit is the other businesses you might meet that day.
- It provides you with a professional home for when you need to meet clients.Why work out of your home kitchen, living room or or any other room? Why find a noisy cafe just to log into your emails? Why not give it a try? YOU have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Please feel free to give us a call on (01686) 626234 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Call 01686 626234 or simply enter your name, phone number and email address below and we’ll call you back as soon as possible during office hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I enquire about desk space or room availability for a particular day?You will need to complete our enquiry form on the website. Once we have received your enquiry form we will email you to confirm the availability of your chosen dates, payment options, etc.
- What packages are available for a regular desk user?
- Pay As You Go – £10 per day – daily desk space
- Part-Time Desk User – £40 per month – 5 desk days per month
- Half Time Desk User – £70 per month – 10 desk days per month
- Full Time Desk User – £120 per month – unlimited dsesk days each month
- How much is it to hire the boardroom for a private meeting?
- Half Day Rate: £35
- Full Day Rate: £70